vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

This week I saw...... #28 And a glimpse of KCW




This week so far I saw my least productive Kids Clothes Week ever......
But hey, it's the quality that counts, not the quantity, right ?

So, I did manage to finish one garment. One I actually have on a secret wishlist for myslef. Soooo soft, soooo relaxed and comfy, hmmmmmmm

I used a piece of nicky velours I still had lying around and the same tutorial that inspired this summer sarouel, and made my youngest one a super soft fall sarouel.





And she was more than happy to pose for a little photoshoot in the late afternoon sun ;-)















 
More 'This week I saw...'? Visit zomaar een dag!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Mijn engels is niet zo super, maar ik snap dat jij die kleding zelf gemaakt hebt. Mooi! En staat ook super goed en dat moet zeker geshowd worden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk!!!! maar waarom tegenwoordig je blog alleen nog maar in het engels?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, echt superleuk geworden! Knap hoor! Fijn weekend voor jullie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat zal die lekker zitten om straks als het koud is heerlijk met op de bank te hangen (of te spelen / rennen/ springen/ dansen). Leuk gemaakt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Bedankt voor het linkje. Ga ik ook proberen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love the colour, they look super comfortable too. I had a KCW I never finished anything last yr, still inspired me to keep sewing after it, hope it does the same for you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hello you, welcome to my blog and thank you for leaving a message!