zondag 20 oktober 2013

KCW fall 2013




Tomorrow is the start of this fall's Kids Clothes Week. I was in doubt whether or not to participate this time. Life's busy enough as it is. My sewing machine is covered in a fine layer of dust, my blog is being heavily neglected and I hardly even crochet anymore.

Try combining single parenthood, caring for three great girls, wrapping up your own business and starting a new job and, hey..... you might not find my lack of time very surprising ;-)

But if ever there's a good moment to whipe the dust of my sewing machine and find some creative and productiev me-time, it is during KCW. I love the creative vibe going around the internet during this week. It's inspiring and such fun to be part of a worldwide creative process.

So, I am going to give it a try anyway. I may not be able to find time to sew every day, let alone time to blog.....but I will try, just don't  want to miss this!








2 opmerkingen:

  1. Stoer dat je toch probeert mee te doen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Goed voornemen, misschien beleef je er ook nog wel plezier aan ;) Succes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hello you, welcome to my blog and thank you for leaving a message!