maandag 18 juni 2012

Orange is more than OK


For years, I would have answered 'puple' if you'd have asked me if I had a favorite colour.  Recently, however, I'm falling in love with orange. Not the bright and neon-like orange.  I prefer a darker orange, less flashy and more retro-style....

Today's trip to our local yarn & fabric store was very satisfying (the orange looks quite red in the picture, but believe me, it's orange in real life!)....



The yarn and fabric go very well with the fabrics I found at the thriftstore a while ago.


Now, what shall I make with these?  I'll show you sometime soon!


PS: I do still, very, very much love purple too.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik vind oranje ook een prachtige kleur, vooral de oranje kleur van de monikken in het oosten met hun oranje gewaden, prachtig!!!
    Maar laatste tijd vind ik roze ook helemaal te gek. Eigenlijk hou ik van alle felle kleurjes, ben niet zo van pastelkleurtjes.
    Groetjesss!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hello you, welcome to my blog and thank you for leaving a message!